Alvogen business in Bulgaria is separated in two types of functions: local functions (Alvogen Pharma Bulgaria) and corporate functions (Alvogen Pharma Trading Europe).
Alvogen office in Bulgaria was opened in 2010 and has 27 employees, so far. The sales force is fully established and 14 products are expected to be launched in 2012.
"Bulgaria is a key point among the pharmaceutical markets in the CEE region and we see good opportunities for our business. We have recruited an experienced team and our focus is on building our pipeline with new registrations and build relationships in the market", says Jeko Jekov, Country Manager Alvogen Bulgaria.
Corporate functions (Alvogen Pharma Trading Europe):
- Business Development – product evaluation, source identification, contract negotiation and execusion for Alvogen non US portfolio
- Global Supply Chain – planning & logistics of all third party supply products
- IP – patent evaluation for all non US markets, as well as trade mark investigation and selection
- Regulatory – registration of new products in EU and non EU markets
- Finance – Business Planning and Financial Analysis